Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigbadfisherman1011

Cockatoo (parrot)

10 posts in this topic

I dont know if anyone can help but i have a parrot that i got from a friend,he didnt have anytime for her because of his new job and he was going to just give it away to a petshop so i volunteered to try and find a loving home. I am willing to give the parrot away with her cage and everything i got to a person who will really take care of her and have experience with these type of birds She is a lot of fun and and friendly,she is 7 years old white with yellow.her wings are clipped.

If anyone can help i would appreciate it..i have some pictures i can post if anyone is interested in her please only reply if you know someone who would love her and has experience or if you know of somewhere i can take her like a parrot sanctuary or some kind of parrot rescue that does not kill these birds..

thank you..

she said she will get the number to a place that takes birds like that....they need to think about taking another bird she has African greys and a few other ones if she cant atke it i will get you the number to the place that rescues these birds

Hi,  I would b very interested in adopting your cockatoo. If u could P.M.  me, hopefully

we can make it happen.  I can promise him/ her a loving home. Thanx   Rick

Interested. In Staten Island. My friend had one of these birds for years and years and has been dying to get another one. Just hasn't had the cash. If your just looking for a home for it I'm sure he can help

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0