What happened?????

Rate this topic

Mokes

I want my thread back. Let me read my pages and then it can go. Lock the thread and leave it up.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

1000Matthew McConaughey was arrested by Austin, Texas police in October 1999 and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after a neighbor called to complain about music blaring from the actor's home. When cops arrived, they found an unidentified african american male and McConaughey dancing around in the buff and playing bongo drums.

"a high percentage of Bernie's posts involve Jim, homosexuality and/or touching children" :naughty:

I bet ditch has something to do with mokes' thread disappearing or his other half. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

1. Kerr: a grass meadow or field to **** in. My girlfriend loved that kerr.

2. "Kerr" is an up and coming gang, starting in the New York City area that is anti-illuminati. There are certain levels of what type of Kerr you can be.

I bet ditch has something to do with mokes' thread disappearing or his other half. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I bet you that you're wrong. Wanna take me up on that bet?

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver

You agree to leave and not come back if you are wrong.

ahhhhhhhhhh..................nah.

2. "Kerr" is an up and coming gang, starting in the New York City area that is anti-illuminati. There are certain levels of what type of Kerr you can be.

Ball-less Nazi Bastard. CHALLENGE HIM!!!!!

listen here brah. I'm not a nazi and I still have balls. Ladyboy.

listen here brah. I'm not a nazi and I still have balls. Ladyboy.

You should challenge DJ. He is man of action with his "So called healthy lifestyle" after all.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Why do you fear Ditch? I call him a dick for eating right. Why can't you? And I don't wear bras dude, so **** off Keanu

Fear? I've called him worse. Let me tell you something young G. I've been in the hole, perma banned ext. I'm an OG. Original ya hear. Don't try to act like a bad ass around me. I will make you drop that sope, ain't no rope where I've been. However, I'm older now and have calmed down a lot. Don't test me brah. I'm fixn to act a fool in this peace. GET THE **** OUT MY FACE!