Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nipsip

An Entitlement You Cannot Use

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Tax Havens and the Structures of How to Get There - Perhaps businesses should have to pay tolls for use of infrastructures and rent the military, and ....

You built this thread—and he will come! 

• Who directed that, Michele Moore? 

• So we should all become pinko nations? 

• Everyone in the world wants to redistribute wealth? 

• Is it called free enterprise and has the goal of no government interference so that The Job Creators are free to conduct business anyway they like? 

I didn’t watch it all, because I know the plot.  And besides, the critic among us will tell me that I couldn’t understand what it was about, even if I were 10x smarter than any Democrat or any moderate.

• If he tells me it’s not true, I should believe him. 

• If he tells me I’m pig dirt, I should believe him—but I’m too stupid to, because my brain is smaller than the fleas that I’ve gotten while waiting in line with scumbag free stuffers, for the gummite handouts, paid for with money stolen, from successful people. 

But wait:   impatient.gif After me having spouted off all of this, he may just say something smart like:      screamin-meanie.gif  “Well at least you know what you are.”  

You built this thread—and he will come! 

• Who directed that, Michele Moore? 
  • So we should all become pinko nations? 
  • Everyone in the world wants to redistribute wealth? 
  • Is it called free enterprise and has the goal of no government interference so that The Job Creators are free to conduct business anyway they like? 

I didn’t watch it all, because I know the plot.  And besides, the critic among us will tell me that I couldn’t understand what it was about, even if I were 10x smarter than any Democrat or any moderate.

• If he tells me it’s not true, I should believe him. 
  • If he tells me I’m pig dirt, I should believe him—but I’m too stupid to, because my brain is smaller than the fleas that I’ve gotten while waiting in line with scumbag free stuffers, for the gummite handouts, paid for with money stolen, from successful people. 

But wait:   :waiting:  After me having spouted off all of this, he may just say something smart like:      :scream:   “Well at least you know what you are.”  

I'm dead serious man- your posts are ****ing mish mash. ******* gibberish. This one is a perfect example.

Please stop.

Better to say NOTHING than to puke all over the page.