Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darrell

NEW Group starting up!!! The Virginia Kayak Fishing Association

5 posts in this topic

We don't have a web site, probably never will and it's only taken about two years and lots of searching, but we have finally gotten a list of kayak fishermen together here in Virginia. Though most of the people are located around the Tidewater area, we have some up in Richmond and some as far as Annapolis. We will be trying to have a get together soon to meet and greet before the reals fishing season starts.

Hey DarrellHappyWave.gif

That's great to hear, wishing you guys lots of luck. How's the fishing down your way? Hopefully going to get down there this year, with all the fun I went thru last year done, I've got a little spare time.

You up for trying the flats again this year? Have a spare bed for ya if you want to drive up anytime.

Drop me a line.

Bob

Hi Bob HappyWave.gif

Thanks for the encouragement. We have about 30 people already. I am really surprised. Could not find one other than me two years ago in this area. Kind of tells you where this sport is headed huh. We will hopefully have our first meeting the 30th of this month. As for the susky flats, I sure would like to try it again, BUt I think I will wait until it gets a little warmer this time. The flats are tough with snow on the ground...lol. Anyway, you guys have fun this year at the fling. I am headed to hatteras this weekend with my buddy from boston. He is coming into town weds night and we are headed to OBX thrusday morning to yakfish and surf. I will post when i get back! Take care! Tight Lines.

------------------