Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kwak

New Andrus Bucktail damage/Bubblegum Pork Rind

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

Hello fellow fishermen/women, I've recently recived some new Andrus Bucktails and one of them hasn't been casted properly. I wanted to know if this will affect its balance/swim or possibly break? Also I got got some Uncle Josh Pork Rind but, they sent the wrong color(Bubblegum). Since I've never used this color before should I try it out or send it back?

ive neevr used bubblegum before, but red turns pink eventually, so id say its fine, plus pink is a good color. as far as teh jig, well its a jig,, not a plug. Tha ction is casued by 1) how you work it and the hair and/or trailer fluttering in the water, so teh shape of the lead really doesnt mean much. If you look at any bucktail ive used its mashed up to hell, and they still work fine. as long as its cast so badly that it looks like the lead will fall off or somrehing that bad, i wouldnt worry about it too much

i buy 3.5 oz andrus big eyes and paint the lead all different colors and tie matching hair... you shouldn't worry about the paint if you do repaint as previously posted.

Hello fellow fishermen/women, I've recently recived some new Andrus Bucktails and one of them hasn't been casted properly. I wanted to know if this will affect its balance/swim or possibly break? Also I got got some Uncle Josh Pork Rind but, they sent the wrong color(Bubblegum). Since I've never used this color before should I try it out or send it back?

well,I say it's no problem at all.it will get bashed up anyway.

bubblegum aka dogd__k is a good color too.

you should do well with that combo.

H-H

My go to bucktails all look like this. The more dented and messed up, the more confidence I have in them. After you smash that andrus on the rocks a few times and catch some fish you'll feel confident in them too :th: