Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortez The Killie Killer

Stugots....

Rate this topic

44 posts in this topic

Mugger caught because his sweatshirt had his nickname on it, cops say

Ladies and gentlemen, here's not how to commit a brutal mugging: While wearing your fraternity sweatshirt, with your own name emblazoned on the back, on full display for security cams. Even jaded New Yorkers gasped at the recently released footage, which dates from March, of the violent subway attack against a 56-year-old woman in Brooklyn. She's OK, and now, cops say, the criminal behind the act is behind bars. Alleged mugger Aidan Folan was arrested after Internet detectives noticed he was wearing a sweatshirt with the name "Stugots 27" on the back. Because they know how to use a search engine, they easily tracked him down — and cops even found images of Folan in what appears to be the same sweatshirt on his Facebook page. [source]

Here's stupid for you:

I prosecuted a guy for an Aggravated Assault and Weapons charges wherein he shot someone on the street. When the victim testified and described the shooters clothing he looked at the defendant and said: "He wearing the same damn sweatshirt now!" Sure enough, he wore the exact sweatshirt (Stain and all) to his trial that he wore to the shooting. Now, a sign of excellent police work is the fact that the cops never seized his sweatshirt when they arrested him, even though it matched the victim's description. He didnt have the sweatshirt on in his Mugg Shot, but he was wearing it in a polaroid snapshot that had been taken for a police intelligence file.

Here's stupid for you:

I prosecuted a guy for an Aggravated Assault and Weapons charges wherein he shot someone on the street. When the victim testified and described the shooters clothing he looked at the defendant and said: "He wearing the same damn sweatshirt now!" Sure enough, he wore the exact sweatshirt (Stain and all) to his trial that he wore to the shooting. Now, a sign of excellent police work is the fact that the cops never seized his sweatshirt when they arrested him, even though it matched the victim's description. He didnt have the sweatshirt on in his Mugg Shot, but he was wearing it in a polaroid snapshot that had been taken for a police intelligence file.

Not quite as bad as the idiot in Brooklyn who stole a ring (with an inscription inside) during a mugging, and decided to sport it as his trial. :laugh:

"Do you see the man who knocked you down and took your ring in the courtroom today?"

"Yes, he's sitting there next to the guy in the suit. And he's wearing my ring".

Immediate recess. Jury leaves. Judge directs court officers to impound the ring. Inscription inside, naming the victim. Judge strongly suggests a plea. Defendant tries to convince his lawyer that he bought it from a Chinese guy on Canal Street. Court officer restrains lawyer from strangling his client. Client decides to plead. Lawyer leaves Legal Aid shortly thereafter to go into entertainment law. :D

10/16/11

Did you hear about the fellow who robbed the store in his neighborhood, a store he routinely patronized?

The cashier knew who he was.

And, the robbery was recorded by a security camera.

Also, the robber had his name tattooed across his forehead; he wasn't wearing a hat.

GO FIGURE!

Reported yesterday:

Convict committed another crime but did not flee.

Convict committed another crime so he could go back to prison and receive medical care, food, shelter, and be back with his pals, watch TV, exercise, etc.

He said that in prison he would enjoy conjugal visits with his wife and that she and his children would receive Section 8/welfare/medical care in his absence.

I trow on my G.I.T. jacket.

I'm a gonna knock over my local liquor store as soon as my SOL hoodie arrives.

I had "Brian" embroidered on the front.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky View Post

I'm a gonna knock over my local liquor store as soon as my SOL hoodie arrives.

I had "Brian" embroidered on the front.

A whole 'nother level of stupid. Coming right up.  icon14.gif

My Uncle Jess was a thief and used to climb onto roofs when he was young and break into department stores and steal from them. Well he was on Montgomery Wards in east Oakland and he climbed down into the store and stolen a lot of merchandise. The next morning the police where at our door putting him into hand cuffs and showing him his drivers license that he had inside of his motorcycle jacket in the store :shock: He did a year and a half in San Quentin State Prison. He used to climb down on a rope after he sawed right through the roof :shock: This is true they called him the "skylight kid". RIP uncle Jesse :)

Years ago some locals from here decided to rob a bank, they wore masks...

.and their high school hockey jackets with their names and numbers on the sleeve. :freak: