Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sudsy

With the draft coming up - Owners and front office, who's the best, who's the worst ?

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

My vote for worst has to be Bill Bidwill in Arizona, obviously the jury is out on Steve Keim who just got the GM gig. Honorable mention has to go to Jerry Jones and his joke of a GM Jerry Jones.

Best Paul Allen and John Schneider in Seattle.

Gotta tip my hat to Seattle. They had sucked for years. Also Mara/Tisch/Reese are consistent.

Not sure who is running the Raiders these days, but that's a nice mess. Can't forget Dan Snyder either.

If it weren't for the fact that he finally stepped back and let some football people run the show last year, I'd have had Snyder as #1 crap owner.

Where do you think the Woody / Idzik combo ranks ??

If it weren't for the fact that he finally stepped back and let some football people run the show last year, I'd have had Snyder as #1 crap owner.

Where do you think the Woody / Idzik combo ranks ??

Idzik remains to be seen, but I like him so far. Ask me after the draft. ;)

Woody: :upck:

Bidwell seems like a perennial............for all they years in the sport, that family truly hasnt accomplished anything. Ross and Ireland in Miami arent the worse imo, but they're not far from it either. I see throwing money at Wallace as a huge mistake and was hoping they would go after Jennings on a 2 yr deal and then use the draft, happy they picked up Keller tho as I think he'll be a valuable safety outlet for a learning QB, huge questions at the CB position.

As for best these days, think Id give the nod to the Yorks in SF............Seattle has done a good job of late but the Niners have been ahead of them out there by 2 or 3 seasons.........good rebuilding job considering where SF was a decade ago and the fact that the cupboard was as bare as it was. Best perennials would include the Rooneys and the Maras for sure.