Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GBCapt

Sabattus Pond 04/03

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Had a bit of time off today and felt the need to get out of the house, so took a trip to Sabattus to check on the ice.

The ramp and southern end is open but the upper 2/3 looks ice bound from the ramp. Very windy today coming straight down the lake.

Not long now!!

Thanks for the report. I'm thinking/hoping next Fri or Sat. Got some warm wx coming up the 4 or 5 days. I put in up the north end so if have to make sure it's clear up there.

Thanks for the info. Don't know if I will make it up this week. I just heard the wx is going to change, If I could I would go tm. Got stuff to do Thu. Next week with my NEW boat if wx cooperates and maybe even if it doesn't. Thanks again, will give a report when I go.

Thanks for the info. Don't know if I will make it up this week. I just heard the wx is going to change, If I could I would go tm. Got stuff to do Thu. Next week with my NEW boat if wx cooperates and maybe even if it doesn't. Thanks again, will give a report when I go.

"NEW" boat? Good for you, Scott. Details?

Thanks, Likie I said should be picking it up next week. Going to put a 55# riptide on it, it will be seeing saltwater. When I get it I will post pics, Somehow, I'll have my son help on his computer.

Yup. I want to get stickers done up some how. Have not looked into it yet, not sure how big they need to be yet, got to do some measuring. Like I said I will try to post pics when I get it. Scott

I would like to fish the lake, but need to know about the ramp, good, bad, dock for the rig after you put in. Parking? Would appreciate some feedback. Long way to go for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLY TIME View Post

I would like to fish the lake, but need to know about the ramp, good, bad, dock for the rig after you put in. Parking? Would appreciate some feedback. Long way to go for me.

No dock, decent ramp although on the shallower side... if you have been to pt. judith, its a similar angle to the ramp closest to the dock there. Ample free parking.

Ya Fly Time you do have a little bit of ride. I plan on being there Thu or Fri this week or maybe both days. Pick up my boat tm (wed) at 1100, can't wait I will let ya all know how it goes. Hopefully my son will help me post some pics. Scott