a new thread, a better one

Rate this topic

Otter

at the suggestion of bro bri, or one of those other knuckleheads, i bring you a newer better thread than that rowing gob. it doesnt have to be about anything specific, or have much effort. i find the best threads are the ones that just flow, or contain haiku. they dont have to stay on topic, and can traverse topics such as blunder bread come volvo. volvo come vulva. vulva come tuna. biiig tuna. disrespecting shorts to loving them >> billy20. you feel me.

so how about that business idea in mass. who else would invest? :wave: i bet it would amount to something.

confirmed problematic

I LOVE me some blunder bread.

Go Osprey's GO !!

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

I roasted a turkey breast last night for tonight dinner. What sides for the food snobs would you recommend The 13 yr old just got home from baseball and has religion in 90 minutes

His idea of gourmet is bagel bites and homemade mac and cheese

the other guy will pretty much eat anything I cook for him

"... let it go - lets move forward."

Someone left a dead seal on my doorstep :(

Did he have a BIG ****in head ??!?! The leaver I mean ......

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

Yeah......

***.... how did you know that :mad:

I knew it ... Look around,,, see if you can find a pissed up rope ...

at the suggestion of bro bri, or one of those other knuckleheads, i bring you a newer better thread than that rowing gob. it doesnt have to be about anything specific, or have much effort. i find the best threads are the ones that just flow, or contain haiku. they dont have to stay on topic, and can traverse topics such as blunder bread come volvo. volvo come vulva. vulva come tuna. biiig tuna. disrespecting shorts to loving them >> billy20. you feel me.

so how about that business idea in mass. who else would invest? :wave: i bet it would amount to something.

You mean a certain someone opening s food truck?

I would ******* LOVE a grave blanket. icon14.gif

:v:

"I came into this world naked, screaming at the top of my lungs, and covered in someone else's blood. I got no problem leaving it that way."
Who can hope to be safe? Who sufficiently cautious? Guard himself as he may, every moment's an ambush. Horace

Translation: please give me some attention, because I am a loser.

Note, this translation is good for every single other Otter post, the one member who has never contributed one whit to the knowledge base or increased the level of intellectual competition.

Translation: please give me some attention, because I am a loser.

Tut, tut ....