Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BillB

Storm vs. BillB

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

With 10" of new frozen yuck on the ground, daughter#1's car stuck at the mouth of the driveway, lost the utilities at 3:30PM(it just came back on), buried the tractor in the thawed dooryard(one of Tim's favorite Maine terms....), might have really messed up my back hauling the generator up to the house......one might guess that the storm has given me a whupping. HAH, I say! I unplug my porkrind in its general direction!! For this weekend(April 1st) is the first day of MAine open sweet water fishing! Whoooo whoooo wicked good. OK, so maybe there won't be any places to fish for the next two weeks, I have MADE IT! I know, there is yet another storm headed this way on Sunday. Phoooie to it too. And that's all I have to say on the matter.....until tomorrow morning when I try to get out of bed, then I might have some coarse verbage to let loose. biggrin.gif Psssss, hey Ragfly.....I'll show yah another hog hole if you come over and clean the driveway off for me. biggrin.gif

You went and burried the tractor in the dooryard, now how ya gonna pahk the cahr in the dooryahd?wink.gif Your certainly getting hammered this year, hang in there Bill it's almost over.biggrin.gif

------------------

-----------------------

Dubs a.k.a., Charlie

dubs@stripersonline.com

Yup. another 12" on the ground. I hope my old snowblower can handle this stuff. I will not make it to the sportsman show in Augusta today just to much cleaning up to do, before the next storm hits. Hey, Bill open water fishing season starts tomorrow where are you going to fish? biggrin.gif