Seal Haters.

Rate this topic

Mokes

That's nothing to brag about.

The Viking part is.

Here is how the world breaks down according to races. Vikings>everyone else. Science!

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Let me go ahead and probably mention something that will offend several, but really should not....

Modern Man in its purest form is a Black African Man..,

It takes 2,500 years for an isolated human population displaced into northern reaches (like northern europe, ex sweden or norway), for that isolated population to turn "white" for lack of a better term. Same as well, it takes 2,500 years for a population of "white" people to turn black if they were to be isolated in equatorial regions like africa.

It is said on average that neanderthal man exists within 4% of all of us, but that is an average. For northern populations of humans, there is a greater predilection for their to be neanderthal heritige. Northern eupopeans, especially thsoe with red hair and smaller mandible (jaws) have a much higher incidence of neanderthal heritage than others. Considering that northern europeans consider themselves (whether rightly or not rightly) superior is interesting since neanderthals are considered to be somewhat sub-human.

This is anthorpology and evolution science, it has nothing to do with racial preference or anything like that. My ancestors are northern european, and so predominantly _white_, but no one single one of us can thank our existance without a black human heritage in africa.

Let me go ahead and probably mention something that will offend several, but really should not....

Modern Man in its purest form is a Black African Man..,

It takes 2,500 years for an isolated human population displaced into northern reaches (like northern europe, ex sweden or norway), for that isolated population to turn "white" for lack of a better term. Same as well, it takes 2,500 years for a population of "white" people to turn black if they were to be isolated in equatorial regions like africa.

It is said on average that neanderthal man exists within 4% of all of us, but that is an average. For northern populations of humans, there is a greater predilection for their to be neanderthal heritige. Northern eupopeans, especially thsoe with red hair and smaller mandible (jaws) have a much higher incidence of neanderthal heritage than others. Considering that northern europeans consider themselves (whether rightly or not rightly) superior is interesting since neanderthals are considered to be somewhat sub-human.

This is anthorpology and evolution science, it has nothing to do with racial preference or anything like that. My ancestors are northern european, and so predominantly _white_, but no one single one of us can thank our existance without a black human heritage in africa.

What does this have to do with effing seals?

:rav: Hello Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please.

This thread sucks, ruined by Tavern trash. Well, I guess demo of the maxim: "Start bad, end bad." Puke).

Personal and antagonistic. :wag::wag::wag::wag::wag::wag::wag:

Now speak to the seals and my use of dogs to control proposition.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravioli View Post

I didn't start the look at me I'm a viking nonsense.

You are right, I am done...It started out as sustainability....I guess I was key to bringing it farther than it needed to...Sorry.

How does this apply to seals? Let natural selection do what it needs to do...preserving individuals that have proven incapable of taking care of themselves does nothing for the seal gene pool.

That was my original point...sorry for taking it so far along a tangent.

I didn't start the look at me I'm a viking nonsense.

The day someone cuts off the internet cable to the fetid and perfum'd pleasure palace and you are forced to stand up from your throne and you behold yourself in the mirror'd walls and ceuilings, I hope you think of what I am telling you now: you should have been nicer to others and contributed more to the knowledge base and discussion instead of being a parasite, a little bug...

Nuff said...

Quote:

Originally Posted by scotmcpherson View Post

You are right, I am done...It started out as sustainability....I guess I was key to bringing it farther than it needed to...Sorry.

How does this apply to seals? Let natural selection do what it needs to do...preserving individuals that have proven incapable of taking care of themselves does nothing for the seal gene pool.

You're good people, Scot.  icon14.gif

Ordinary ****ing people - I hate 'em.

Why do you hate tigers?

The day someone cuts off the internet cable to the fetid and perfum'd pleasure palace and you are forced to stand up from your throne and you behold yourself in the mirror'd walls and ceuilings, I hope you think of what I am telling you now: you should have been nicer to others.

Nuff said...

Excuse me?