Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MartinO67

ST.CROIX PREMIERE PM 70HF2 & TRAVEL TUBE

12 posts in this topic

Would like to sell them together local if possible for $140..

Shipping add $15.00 .. Paypal is ok i guess but cash is king. (check and M/O OK TOO).. Thanks for looking...

Martin, I figured I'd just throw this out there, can't hurt. I have legit $94.67 left in my PayPal account and if you really want it gone I would take it for that shipped. No disrespect of course but didn't see much interest from SOL and figured I'd just let you know. Expecting you to say no but I'd kick myself if someone did the same and you took it.

Tight lines!

Do you mean for the rod and tube? . If your asking just for the rod I may but I can't for the package. Let me know , thanks. Oh and no disrespect taken :-).

Martin, I figured I'd just throw this out there, can't hurt. I have legit $94.67 left in my PayPal account and if you really want it gone I would take it for that shipped. No disrespect of course but didn't see much interest from SOL and figured I'd just let you know. Expecting you to say no but I'd kick myself if someone did the same and you took it.

Tight lines!

how many times has it been used?

The rod? has minimal use on it. BlacKfish, Bass and Blues don't stand a chance :)..Thanks for asking,,,

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0