Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scratch59

WTS GRS

21 posts in this topic

PM me, we can work out fees and shipping. Thread conditionally closed

What are you talking about , fees and shipping? No where in your thread do you say anything about extra costs. Seeing that you were offering Jason the black giant for $35 I would have to assume the extra $10 I am willing to pay would cover the fees and shipping. If that is not the case and you plan on adding to the cost, I'm out. If its a straight $45 PM me.

What are you talking about , fees and shipping? No where in your thread do you say anything about extra costs. Seeing that you were offering Jason the black giant for $35 I would have to assume the extra $10 I am willing to pay would cover the fees and shipping. If that is not the case and you plan on adding to the cost, I'm out. If its a straight $45 PM me.

The lure I offered to Jason is used. That is the price difference. The fees is the Paypal portion of your offer. If you aren't willing to cover them then fine. I never mentioned shipping either way: meaning I never insinuated it was included or excluded

It would have been a much better idea to air this in a PM. If you want to pay PayPal you cover the fee, I'll cover shipping.

Next time cover in a PM.

The lure I offered to Jason is used. That is the price difference. The fees is the Paypal portion of your offer. If you aren't willing to cover them then fine. I never mentioned shipping either way: meaning I never insinuated it was included or excluded

It would have been a much better idea to air this in a PM. If you want to pay PayPal you cover the fee, I'll cover shipping.

Next time cover in a PM.

No hard feelings but I'll let Tom (Lord Helmet) take it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0