Touch of White Vinegar

Vidalia Onion

Celery

Salt

Pepper

Mustard seed optional

Anything else is blasphemy :mad:

Works for me, I 'd eat it.

I use red potatoes skin left on,apple cider vinegar,Tabasco Brand coarse mustard,sweet or India relish and the eggs have to be perfect, not over cooked with the green stuff

For the eggs I use two week old ones if I have them, a lot easier to shell out due to slight breakdown in the membrane. To cook I put in cold water, bring to a boil, shutoff fire, let sit for 20 minutes lid on...perfect everytime

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Buck View Post

Works for me, I 'd eat it.

I use red potatoes skin left on,apple cider vinegar,Tabasco Brand coarse mustard,sweet or India relish and the eggs have to be perfect, not over cooked with the green stuff

For the eggs I use two week old ones if I have them, a lot easier to shell out due to slight breakdown in the membrane. To cook I put in cold water, bring to a boil, shutoff fire, let sit for 20 minutes lid on...perfect everytime

The red taters are great..

White Potatoes - Boiled and peeled

Boiled Egg

Hellman's Mayo

Cosciusko Mustard

Touch of White Vinegar

Vidalia Onion

Celery

Salt

Pepper

Mustard seed optional

Anything else is blasphemy :mad:

:th:

I like a little flat leaf parsley.....

:v:

"I came into this world naked, screaming at the top of my lungs, and covered in someone else's blood. I got no problem leaving it that way."
Who can hope to be safe? Who sufficiently cautious? Guard himself as he may, every moment's an ambush. Horace

When I worked in a deli in high school, the new cook made potato salad with black pepper. People were complain about the black specks in the salad. Maybe they thought it was dirt, rust, whatever. Lesson learned = use white pepper.

America, the country so great that even its haters refuse to leave. 

If anybody wants to see something bizarre ,Google  the Ross sisters, a 40s,three sister contortion act ,very cute girls,,,what makes it so apt here is they sing a song called ''Solid potato salad'' no kidding, and then all three go into a routine that defies the natural workings' of the human body,To see it is to believe it !!! It appeared on my  FB site 2wks ago