Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Codybear

WTB: 5500 ct distance reel whole or in pieces-- also looking for 6600 W reel or parts ...

11 posts in this topic

looking for a new or used Abu 5500 framed reel all together or parts..

also looking for 6600 W reel or frame spool and plates...I have a 6600 W QTC frame that I want to build around.. the 5500 is for a second distance cast reel for the field..so post up if you want to then Ur' fleet of spinning wonders, cause I'm ready...

thankx....

looking 4 -- 5500 ct reel all together or in parts

also     -- 6600 W reel or plates, spool, shaft

Sounds good, first... Di you have a 6600w parts for sale... I need spool- shaft- plates or reel ....

Second can you post some pics of your 5500's for sale when u get a chance...

Thx....

:wave:

I can't be 100% sure, as I've never touched a 6600w "anything", but I think the Black Max 6600CLW that Tony offered is the only abu model that has the parts you need. I can't find any other schematic with the spool (complete spool only available according to schematic) and shaft.

Maybe you should try to sell/trade your QTC frame to Tony? ;)

I just found a Pro Max 6600w with the same spool parts as the Black Max with probably a different color spool. :)

Also an S 6600CLW & an SM 6600CLW

if you don't mind .. how wide are the spool dimensions and the length.. if it fits I'll buy it...the spool-wide and -long-

or if your interested in the qTc fframe I won at the tournament two weeks ago...the frame is for 6600 w...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0