Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brads55

WTB Habs Needle

21 posts in this topic

Brad,

My daughter is visiting so I'll get back to you during the week.

What do you consider a fair price for Hab's Sr 1 1/2 oz? 2oz? 3oz? needlefish.

Ted

no problem Ted.  I think fair price for the 1.5 oz and 2 oz Sr's would be $40 a piece shipped assuming it is mint without the belly weight protruding.  I was really hoping for copper or darker colors like black and blurple but let me know what you find.  

thanks for the reply sharpesthook but I think $40 for a JR is too  steep.  I can justify it for a SR but JR's have sold recently for $25 bucks. Thanks though

That's fine" Like I said I just purchased this at this yrs Surfday from Jr. It cost me $35.00.. I heard"" but It might be rumor, that he's not going to making them anymore..Don't hold me to it.

That's fine" Like I said I just purchased this at this yrs Surfday from Jr. It cost me $35.00.. I heard"" but It might be rumor, that he's not going to making them anymore..Don't hold me to it.

Yep from what I've heard Surf Day was the last of his inventory and he's not making anymore. I think the price is fair I know I wont sell any Sr for less than $55. Good luck but prices will only go up from here on out.

I just purchased multiple 7 inch Jr's for $25.  That is fine if he doesn't want to let them go for less than $40, I just cant see paying that when there is still some around for $25.  I think 40 is fair for a sr I have several and that is what I would let them go for shipped.  Still looking really would like a copper 2oz, or 1.5oz, or any darker color in the 1.5oz

I just purchased multiple 7 inch Jr's for $25.  That is fine if he doesn't want to let them go for less than $40, I just cant see paying that when there is still some around for $25.  I think 40 is fair for a sr I have several and that is what I would let them go for shipped.  Still looking really would like a copper 2oz, or 1.5oz, or any darker color in the 1.5oz

Let me know if you want to sell any of your Srs for $40

This is a WTB thread morningwood if your not on here to offer something up then no need to put you 2 cents in.  Many senior's have sold for $40 in the WTS forum.  I have seen $55 priced 2 oz go unsold for weeks in the WTS forum in recent months.  In fact all my SR needles I have purchased have been $40 and under here on SOL. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0