Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PlUgCrAzY

Where can I find BM cowboys under $50 ?

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

This ones from a run dating 13-15 years ago. Would love to find more like it or some newer ones. What tackle shops carry BM's on Long Island besides Paulies in montauk 1000

After you spend some time around here, and contribute to threads you will have access to the BST (Buy, Sell, Trade forums). Check out the rules for the BST first, and you will find some good deals on quality plugs from fishermen to fishermen.

Other than that you'll have to wait for BM to release a new batch. Cowboy Juniors are in shops now.

I'm too new to the site to be able to use the BST forums. All I can do is look and watch quality stuff I'd like to buy be sold to others. Very frustrating...how long before ill be able to use this part of the site ? I generally use my cell phone and don't know if that restricts certain parts of the site but can't find anything regarding what I have to do in order to have access to BST forum. Thanks and any info is greatly appreciated, JC

Contribute to the site. Ask questions. When you have enough posts. You will have the priviledge to use the bst. To many lurkers sign up. To burn people. As for buying bms. Call the shops that get them. And see what they have. Ask to be called when they arrive typically shops don't know when there order wil come in.