Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
speckhunter80

Baseball 2013

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

HOUSTON -- Yu Darvish saw the ball skip between his shins, dashing his chance at perfection. Immediately, several Texas Rangers came to the mound to console him.

"I think my teammates were more disappointed than I was," he said through a translator.

Eff Boston!

I almost forgot the Astros had moved to the AL this year...I was watching highlights of the game between the Rangers and the Astros, scratching my head as to why there's an interleague game so early in the season this year - then I hit myself on the forehead and let out a 'DOH' (under my breath of course...LOL)...that kid Darvish pitched a pretty good game, near perfection; welcome to the AL, Houston

Quote:

Originally Posted by albacized View Post

I almost forgot the Astros had moved to the AL this year...I was watching highlights of the game between the Rangers and the Astros, scratching my head as to why there's an interleague game so early in the season this year - then I hit myself on the forehead and let out a 'DOH' (under my breath of course...LOL)...that kid Darvish pitched a pretty good game, near perfection; welcome to the AL, Houston

Still though there is an interleague series going on between the Reds and Halos and there will be all season long now with the odd # of teams in each league.