Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marc H

NB plastic bottledarter

8 posts in this topic

How deep does a plug like this one go approx?

I will respectfully offer $10 via check, I understand if you would want to hold out for more. Thanks for considering

Depth depends on how you work it. It can swim on top and dive at least a few feet. I can't do $10 though. Sorry.

oh ok cool, so its kinda like a topwater swimmer(ive never used one,sorry if it was a dumb question) Ok well thank you for considering, please let me know if you change your mind. thanks again!

oh ok cool, so its kinda like a topwater swimmer(ive never used one,sorry if it was a dumb question) Ok well thank you for considering, please let me know if you change your mind. thanks again!

Not a dumb question at all. It's really not a topwater plug. I fish them in current in the same place I would use a darter most of the time. It's a pretty versatile plug really. Can even be fished on the open beach in rough conditions. If calm, it can be crawled on the surface.

cool, thanks for the info, I am kinda new to the surfcasting lures scene, I know a little but not much about darters and bottles, so any information is awesome! thanks!! You wouldnt know anywhere I could get any used ones do you?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0