Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sefmonster

WTS Snowbee XS Breathable Waders Size 13 Stout

20 posts in this topic

I have for sale a pair of Snowbee XS Breathable Waders Size 13 Stout for the larger angler or easier layering.The waders also have studded bottoms.I've only used them a few times so there practically brand new.I'm asking $100 plus shipping.Thanks for reading...

Just a free bump for these waders.  I have them in size 12 and they are the best in my opinion.  They are hard to find and if they were size 12, I would buy them in a second.  I didn't mean to hijack your thread, I'm just trying to give some positive feedback on your waders.  Good luck with the sale, they are definitely worth it.

Hey Charleston, I'm reopening the thread because they were too big on my buddy so there back up for sale! Bump for a great pair of waders that aren't made anymore!

When you say "studded" bottoms, what are the studs made from? Also what color are they? Do you have a picture?

Also Snowbee XS, what does the XS mean?

There like small metal studs similar to Korkers.I won't know till later but will check on how many per boot and height and color.I can send a cellphone pic if that helps but there mint.

Thanks for taking and sending the pictures. The waders appear to be in very good shape. Do you think I could remove the studs?

These are a great set of waders I wish they were my size I would grab them in a minute.had a few pairs they all lasted a few years.and yes xs is a model.i don't get why the dont sell them in the u.s.a. Anymore.

Because of a past spinal cord injury I can't walk on the rocks. I do not use korkers etc. I need a plain rubber soled wader. If the studs can be removed

I'll offer $100 shipped. If not I can't use them.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0