Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
medic3218

Looking to borrow or rent wet/dry suit

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys I want to demo a couple of kayaks this week but need a suit so I don't freeze to death if I fall in the drink . Anyone in central Jersey have one they can loan out for a few hours or know where they can be rented from? Thanks Robert

Hi guys I want to demo a couple of kayaks this week but need a suit so I don't freeze to death if I fall in the drink . Anyone in central Jersey have one they can loan out for a few hours or know where they can be rented from? Thanks Robert

Try a dive shop they usualy rent wetsuits. What kayak are you demoing?

If you cant find a rental, this time of the year you could probably get a shorty wetsuit @ Dicks for around $60, and a full suit for alittle more. If your familar with kayaking with waders, that's another option.

I didn't think of the dive shop I will try that as an option. I'm going to demo an outback and a revo. And. Beech I thought about the waders and drytop but was told full wet or drysuit

I didn't think of the dive shop I will try that as an option. I'm going to demo an outback and a revo. And. Beech I thought about the waders and drytop but was told full wet or drysuit

You may not need any special gear if the demo is done in a shallow safe area.

I have a large farmer john 3 mil wet suit you can borrow (as long as you don't pee in it) if Thomas is to far out of the way. Where are you doing the demo?