Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MartinO67

SPING CLEANUP #3

13 posts in this topic

EBBPPOINT camera/ utility holder. I had Nick make this up to my needs. I used it to hold my camera (camera not inc)and sometimes carry some small rubber shads. It has velcro flap, 2 drain holes and belt loop. $40 shipped..

PLIERS >>Tsunami Sheath, lanyard and SS ring>> $35 shipped.. Cutters never used.

AQUASKINZ Belt clips (2) and 1 misc. >>$12.00 shipped..

Any payment works on these, thanks for looking :).

I'll take the EbbPoint pouch if you can give me the exact measurements. I know you placed a camera next to it and being the rear loop is probably a bit over 2 inches is this 4-5 inches tall? Would love to carry some sluggos or my camera in a more compact pouch...this may be what I need.

Thanks for grabbing those measurements for me...

matt

I'll take the EbbPoint pouch if you can give me the exact measurements. I know you placed a camera next to it and being the rear loop is probably a bit over 2 inches is this 4-5 inches tall? Would love to carry some sluggos or my camera in a more compact pouch...this may be what I need.

Thanks for grabbing those measurements for me...

matt

Hi Matt, the pouch is 4.5" wide X 3.5 to 4" tall at its highest point X 2" deep. Belt loop on back will slide onto a 2.5" belt max..

I used it for my camera , swim shads, leaders and my keys :).

Let me get home and measure up my camera. If anyone comes along in the meantime they can grab it. Don't want to hold things up but worried about dimensions. Thanks

No problem Matt thanks...

I will take the clips. PM me youy info...is check ok.

SOLD ... Thanks pm on the way,,,

Second in line for the small camera pouch if measurements dont work for oldschool. Thanks!

Your absolutely next , thanks for being cool about it... :)

^^^^ Like a gentleman.

Martin is selling stuff....keep your eyes open guys! lol

Oh stop it lol.. :D

Second in line for the small camera pouch if measurements dont work for oldschool. Thanks!

SOLD >>>EBBPOINT Camera bag/pouch SOLD. Thanks and pm on the way....:) Thanks oldschool:)..

PLIERS STILL AVAILABLE...

Squote name="sand blister" url="/t/889252/sping-cleanup-3#post_10100698"]30 shipped for the pliers? Paypal?

[/quote

Sure why not, as long as I'm not shipping over seas. Pm on the way ..

THREAD CLOSED...

OK Pliers SOLD!!!. Thanks TimS &SOL

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0