Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MartinO67

SPRING CLEAN UP #1

20 posts in this topic

A buncha Fresh water, misc. salt water Reels. Most of what you see (75%) work just fine. Some of the reels may need tinkering. As you can see some or them are vintage :).. Anyways take them all for >>$80 shipped (any payment)..

Please dont ask me to split these up.. I would consider the right trades..Thanks for looking..:)

Please dont ask me to split these up..

let me know when u will, when i travel to mexico, i would usually bring down some old banged up reels and tackle for the locals and this would do perfect.

I have no use for anything but the spinning stuff.

let me know when u will, when i travel to mexico, i would usually bring down some old banged up reels and tackle for the locals and this would do perfect.

I have no use for anything but the spinning stuff.

Whatta ya have in mind just so i know.. ?

spinners and the one fly reel. - Split it with you. $40 PP

-Keith

Where are you located Keith, maybe ya swing by and take a looksy.. ? I guess i could do $40 if i don't have to ship or i can ship for $50. Let me know...:)

If you end up with no takers, and If you wanted to donate to a good cause, Shark River Surf Anglers could use whatever's left for loaner gear (a lot of which never gets returned :rolleyes:) for the Spring lake Kids Trout Tournament.

If you end up with no takers, and If you wanted to donate to a good cause, Shark River Surf Anglers could use whatever's left for loaner gear (a lot of which never gets returned :rolleyes:) for the Spring lake Kids Trout Tournament.

;)

If you did split out the spinners I would actually be interested in the spincast reels.

Try and give me an idea of which ones your looking @ please..

I'll give it a free bump. Love the black Zebco 202. That's what I learned to fish on. I'll bet that thing is over 30 years old. Some of those other neat old spincasters are Johnson if I'm not mistaken.

If Afri doesn't want them I'd be interested in all 9 spincasts for 35 shipped.

If i decided to accept your offer where would they be shipped to?..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0