Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rui

WTS: St Croix Triumph with Shimano 8000 baitrunner

26 posts in this topic

TSRS106MH2 with a nice Shimano 8000 baitrunner

Setup has seen very little use. Bought rod from a friend and reel new. Think i might of used it 5 times max.

Normal scraches on rod from jetties.

$225 picked up in Woodbridge NJ area.

Thanks,

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/content/type/61/id/1562943/]

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/content/type/61/id/1562945/]

Would you be interested in splitting and shipping the reel.
If i get a buyer for the rod then i would split it.

If you will ship the rod and reel I would be interested in both. Let me know. Thanks.
I would rather not ship. How far are you from where NJ and PA turnpike meet? Its exit 6 on NJ side.

I am in nyc would split the shipping on a flat rate box and insurance for it.

If toe44 pays for the rod ill let you know about the reel. Thanks

Sorry for the delay in response I am three hours plus from that point. I guess I have to opt out since not going to drive that far to pick it up. Let me know if you change your mind and will ship both items. I would split cost of shipping no problem.

Sorry for the delay in response I am three hours plus from that point. I guess I have to opt out since not going to drive that far to pick it up. Let me know if you change your mind and will ship both items. I would split cost of shipping no problem.

Ok, i looked into shipping. Hows $245 shipped sound? Ill have to ship separate. Tube for rod and reel in box.

LMK, thanks

Well just paid my taxes, sales tax, and renewed my business insurance package... Money little tight could only swing $210 shipped. Don't want to insult you just letting you know where I am at. Thanks for taking the time to check on shipping. Let me know your thoughts.

Well just paid my taxes, sales tax, and renewed my business insurance package... Money little tight could only swing $210 shipped. Don't want to insult you just letting you know where I am at. Thanks for taking the time to check on shipping. Let me know your thoughts.

Never got a email saying you posted, sorry for late response. Thats a little low after shipping, thanks thou.

Can you do $200 pick up??

Never got a email saying you posted, sorry for late response. I will do $200 picked up. LMK if you are still interested.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0