Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Otshawytsha

Closure of The West Coast Fishing Forum Effective May 1

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Did you guys see the thread on the main forum. Bandwith issues=closing the local forums. We will have to join the loonies on the main forum or tavern. It's going to get messy, trust me. They say we will be able to access our old threads, but I'll believe that when I see it. Maybe start up posting on the main forum as a kind of protest? Your thoughts.

JA I'm biting my nails here hoping we reverse it although its just past midnight so I might just give up the dance and wait till next year to raise this important topic again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by okisutch View Post

Did you guys see the thread on the main forum. Bandwith issues=closing the local forums. We will have to join the loonies on the main forum or tavern. It's going to get messy, trust me. They say we will be able to access our old threads, but I'll believe that when I see it. Maybe start up posting on the main forum as a kind of protest? Your thoughts.

<br />

<br />

California Caster would be a big hit in the Tavern. He has a personality that fits right in with the others! Like a man with his own Icon Ravioli :rav: Tim does enforce the rules on there though. Many rule breaker has been toss off of the forum! I am glad that it was just an April fools joke ;)

:wave:

Not gonna happen....ever....at least not until I get out there for a couple days of monkey faced eel adventures :wave:

TimS

:wave:

Not gonna happen....ever....at least not until I get out there for a couple days of monkey faced eel adventures :wave:

TimS

Hi Tim! :wave:

you saw this was an April Fools prank right? not sure, you knew with the post surgery pain mads and such. ;)