Sad day...

Rate this topic

H'Islander

The realm of the F/V H'Islander has come to an abrupt end. :mad::(

What a bull*** end to my day. I can take a lot of grief, but this one has taken the &^%$#@*! prize. The process stone that I put down eroded under the left rear poppet holding my boat ...It's my own fault too. I removed the bent rudder leaving a hole in the bilge and Sunday I was cleaning the bilge out and left the hatches open. Then it rained....The water ran out the hole which was right over the poppet channeling all that rain into that one spot. I drove in tonight and my heart sank, seeing my boat toppled over and the port side gunwale crushed into the deck and the bow rails and port topside seperated from the hull. It's complete loss as the insurance will never be able to pay me the value.... I knew the season start was too good to be true.....:( :( :(:mad:

"When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence."

I've got the batteries out for safety and a hose flushing away the fuel that is leaching out of the port vent, this ain't gonna be good for the well either...:mad:

"When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence."

I like boats , I like Kevins boat , aw hell I even like Kevin . . . But I looked at the damn calendar today and that sumbitch aint getting me. ;)

Right there with ya'. Ive been on the look out all day. :D

But, this is a good one. Youve got to give him that. Its all planned out perfectly.

Yeah well I had a 50-50 shot at getting it right , so I guessed it was an April Fools joke . Lots of laughs right ?

Nope .

So Sorry Kev. I really thought it was a joke you were trying to pull . I did not really mean what I said , I was just trying to get a laugh or 2 .

Your so right I don't know you that well and I totally read this wrong .

My most sincere apologies

Brian .

YG1 had me pegged from sqaure 1....

Oh my...April fools!!!!!!Sorry if I upset anyone! But if you know me, you know I'm an Imp...And so anal retentive that there's NO way I'd let my mistress fall victim to a logistic issue! Happy spring all!

April Fools jokes are supposed to be funny, you made some of us cry in pity for poor you. Now we hate you. What do you say guys? Should we shun him? :D

My only doubt was due to the fact that you didn't attach a picture, like you usually do. Only big bad Brian saw through the charade and had the sense to call it. Extra points for Yardguy.:th:

.........Elvis lives....2020

April Fools jokes are supposed to be funny, you made some of us cry in pity for poor you. Now we hate you. What do you say guys? Should we shun him? :D

My only doubt was due to the fact that you didn't attach a picture, like you usually do. Only big bad Brian saw through the charade and had the sense to call it. Extra points for Yardguy.:th:

It was very lame..let the shunning begin :squid:

"A successful man is one who can lay a strong foundation with the bricks thrown at him."- David Brinkley