Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

need help finding a plug

Rate this topic

2 posts in this topic

recently was at a shop and saw a plug that was really similar to a johnnie but was really fat like a bunker.  not a wide profile from the front but from the side was nice and wide anyone know what these plugs are called? the shop is far away and don't want to waste a trip

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.