Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikeR09

Alan Hawk Stella review?

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Nice reel the little i know about it, Shimano's top of the line is always impressive, whether it's worth it is purely up to each individual and their needs. Do you need a reel with that type of capability? i don't.

Not any time soon. I don't have anything to say since I can only form an opinion after thorough testing. With the reels still only three weeks I doubt that anyone making a verdict is jumping the gun. Hopefully I can post the review sometime in September or a little later :)

Not any time soon. I don't have anything to say since I can only form an opinion after thorough testing. With the reels still only three weeks I doubt that anyone making a verdict is jumping the gun. Hopefully I can post the review sometime in September or a little later :)

Cabo review is coming soon... right?!

Please :(

Th Cabo is definitely coming this month. Hope you'll always find my ramblings interesting to read :wave:

Iv'e read and re-read them all :th:

I just wish there were more of them... interesting stuff.

Looking forward to the Cabo review... don't suppose you have a new Boca laying around that you could compare and contrast with the Cabo :D