Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aqua-holic

RI LEADFEST CANCELLATION

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Hi Guys, no this is not an April fools joke.

On Saturday evening, my girlfriend Dolores had a motorcycle mishap and is in the hospital with a broken right hip and right shoulder. Either of these injuries alone is bad enough, but having both on the same side mean a very long recovery time, and right now the doctors say it will be six to eight weeks before she can walk. This means that I will not be in Rhode Island as I had planned. and probably wont make it up there to rehab my house before June. I have to cancel the Leadfest that was going to be on April 20th.

If there is still interest in june, we may still have some kind of get together, even though it may not be a full blown leadfest as we know it.

Sorry guys,

Steve

Sorry to hear that Steve. Hope Dolores gets back on her feet as soon as possible.

If anyone who was coming really needs to make something for the upcoming season, checkout the CT forum Leadfest thread.

Steve,

Sorry to hear it. Give Dolores our best wishes and hope for a quick jump back onto her feet, then PM me what needs to be done to rehab the house. You have friends who can get stuff done right.

Dinghy texted me to tell me about this and offered to help. His idea! :D

God speed to Dolores!

-Kevin

Hi Guys, no this is not an April fools joke.

On Saturday evening, my girlfriend Dolores had a motorcycle mishap and is in the hospital with a broken right hip and right shoulder. Either of these injuries alone is bad enough, but having both on the same side mean a very long recovery time, and right now the doctors say it will be six to eight weeks before she can walk. This means that I will not be in Rhode Island as I had planned. and probably wont make it up there to rehab my house before June. I have to cancel the Leadfest that was going to be on April 20th.

If there is still interest in june, we may still have some kind of get together, even though it may not be a full blown leadfest as we know it.

Sorry guys,

Steve

The hits just keep on coming. Sorry Delores got hurt, hope she heals well and quickly.

If you do have a get together, let me know, even if it's just to help you clean up and get out. You've done a ton for a lot of us, I'm sure many, many of us would be willing to lend a hand.