Will the SF Giants Repeat In 2013

Rate this topic

Otshawytsha

Quote:

Originally Posted by pricise10 View Post

Lol.

Giants have been looking pretty good pricise.I actually watched a little bit of a Mets game the other day. It was quite painful. BTW thanks for changing your previous avatar. biggrin.gif   box.gif      

• 2 months later...

Giants slip under .500 for first time since first week of season. A sinking ship? A slumping supernova? History suggests the former, but I am thinking that with the raw talent in the infield, they will somehow pull together and come thru June and take off in July.

Still, some frightening stuff. They dropped 3 of 4 to Miami, and the last 2 to Dodgers. Injuries abound.

Quote:

Originally Posted by okisutch View Post

Giants slip under .500 for first time since first week of season. A sinking ship? A slumping supernova? History suggests the former, but I am thinking that with the raw talent in the infield, they will somehow pull together and come thru June and take off in July.

Still, some frightening stuff. They dropped 3 of 4 to Miami, and the last 2 to Dodgers. Injuries abound.

HappyWave.gif

It's amazing they won Two WS. This shows how hard it is to accomplish that. Sabean and Bochy cannot get too much credit.

but they have to straighten out the pitching...the Pagan injury hurts and it looks like Kung Fu Panda gained a lot of weight during his time out, so that bares watching.

An oceans Striper is tough , mean and strong . Nurtured by the oceans bounty , wits sharpened by the oceans competition , toughened by the swift , endless , tidal currents.

:wave:

It's amazing they won Two WS. This shows how hard it is to accomplish that. Sabean and Bochy cannot get too much credit.

but they have to straighten out the pitching...the Pagan injury hurts and it looks like Kung Fu Panda gained a lot of weight during his time out, so that bares watching.

good points. The pitching is a killer.

I don't see them turning it around. First the starting pitching was terrible, now that's coming around but the relievers are killing them. Add that to a overall inability to score runs and this downward slide will continue to gain momentum. The only bright spot for you Giants fans is that the division is pathetic, which still gives you guys a glimmer of hope.

I don't see them turning it around. First the starting pitching was terrible, now that's coming around but the relievers are killing them. Add that to a overall inability to score runs and this downward slide will continue to gain momentum. The only bright spot for you Giants fans is that the division is pathetic, which still gives you guys a glimmer of hope.

I think the crappy division just covers up the awfulness. One of those teams is going to turn things on at some point and leave the rest of the division in playoffs exile. Wildcards will be coming out of the central.

I think the crappy division just covers up the awfulness. One of those teams is going to turn things on at some point and leave the rest of the division in playoffs exile. Wildcards will be coming out of the central.

Agreed. Only one team above .500 in the division. Somebody is going to hit a good winning streak sooner or later you would think.