Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Otshawytsha

Will the SF Giants Repeat In 2013

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

I think no, because it's so hard to repeat. Let's remember they had a chance to repeat in '11 and didn't even make the playoffs. Not much depth on this team, so mileage may vary, as they say.

I think the Dodgers have a pretty good chance at winning everything. The Tigers look good, too. The Yanks: dead in the water from the get go.

What are some of the sleepers that could come out of nowhere this year?

I think that the balance of power in the NL has moved to the East.

Atlanta and the NATS both look like stronger teams than the Giants.

So..,no way do the Giants repeat.

Sleepers?

Reds  and  O's....

I think that the balance of power in the NL has moved to the East.

Atlanta and the NATS both look like stronger teams than the Giants.

So..,no way do the Giants repeat.

Sleepers?

Reds  and  O's....

I'm looking forward to following the Nats this year. They were great last year. I don't know if I'd call them sleepers. I think they have a terrific chance to win their division and go deep in playoffs. The Dodgers and Giants will probably put up three pretty hard to beat starters in the playoffs so I'm sure everyone will be worried about them. Can't remember anything about the Reds and the Cards now. They seem a bit cardboardy after failing to finish off the Giants.

Quote:

Originally Posted by okisutch View Post

I'm looking forward to following the Nats this year. They were great last year. I don't know if I'd call them sleepers. I think they have a terrific chance to win their division and go deep in playoffs. The Dodgers and Giants will probably put up three pretty hard to beat starters in the playoffs so I'm sure everyone will be worried about them. Can't remember anything about the Reds and the Cards now. They seem a bit cardboardy after failing to finish off the Giants.

<br />  Now I know what to get you for Christmas.<br />

Now I know what to get you for Christmas.1000

Gimme a break. You follow these teams so you can enjoy more watching your team beat them in the playoffs.

The Braves lineup sure looks solid.  The Dodgers have turned into the Yankees West with the spending & the Nat's have a solid all around team.  I'm curious if Big Time Timmy Tim Jim can bring the earned runs back down to a manageable number.  Also how long can Panda play thru the elbow discomfort.  If those things sort themselves out I see no reason why they can't compete.

Quote:

Originally Posted by okisutch View Post

Gimme a break. You follow these teams so you can enjoy more watching your team beat them in the playoffs.

Oh ,I get it now !

as long as Sabean and Bochy are running things it's possible....The big 'laconic' southpaw sure looked good last night..:)

If Wilson doesn't land with them i'd love to see him with the Mets !!

the Dodgers are better on paper