Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Otshawytsha

Game of Thrones Season 3

Rate this topic

154 posts in this topic

I thought it would nice to have a Game of Thrones Season 3 review thread. I have not seen the episode yet but would be curious to hear what you all think. Spoilers welcome:) I enjoyed the last two seasons.

For fans of Jaimie Lannister, there is a hilarious-scary movie called "Headhunters". Swedish, has the Jaimie Lannister actor in it playing a sociopathic CEO. Sort of a American Psycho type thing and hilarious. You should check it out.

Oki out.

I hate the false king Joffrey. I know he is an actor but if I saw him in real life, I would want to punch him in the face. Must be a really good actor I guess.

ha ha. totally. Insolent little turd.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ditch Jigga View Post

I hate the false king Joffrey. I know he is an actor but if I saw him in real life, I would want to punch him in the face. Must be a really good actor I guess.

I agree,

say the same thing all the time.....

He looks like a little prick,

but he sells it really well.

IMHO one of the best shows to EVER appear on television. There are at least 20 actors who are at the top of their game. The production is amazing. One of those rare times where the film version may be better than the books. Episode 3's small council meeting was great. Episode 4 was even better with Daenerys moving out with her army...