Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
treblemaker

vs 175?

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

From what I hear there are no prototypes yet. They are still machining parts to bridge the body of a 150 with the a 200 flyer. The weight projection should be about 4 oz's lighter than a 200. My guess is a year or so away but who knows.

Not fonothing r I think they should make the 200 for a lefty it makes no sense at all. Really I never understood that I have fishing the 250 for years and always asked that queztion . U would think since it cost so much to buy they would make it

Not fonothing r I think they should make the 200 for a lefty it makes no sense at all. Really I never understood that I have fishing the 250 for years and always asked that queztion . U would think since it cost so much to buy they would make it

It probably costs too much to produce it. If they thought it was worth it I'm sure they would have made it.

How would it be to much to produce our a big time company and people are pay I g 700 for a reel. I don't think so.

Your talking about creating new tooling. Then Changing over the production line every time they make a run for a reel they would probably sell at most a few dozen reels annually. Not to mention you are then creating a new skew that the reps have to sell that basically competes directly against and existing skew. I'd be surprised if that ever happened.

How would it be to much to produce our a big time company and people are pay I g 700 for a reel. I don't think so.

Certainly alot more than you'd think. Rapidflow is right...i think its supposed to be something like 10-30 percent of the world is lefty....then take the percentage of people that fish....and then those who actually buy van staals. Your not talking about many reels that are going to be sold.

According to Craig who i was speaking with at WhiteWaters about 2 weeks ago said you will see the VS 175 sometime in 2015..:wave:

Ill have to start saving up :freak: