Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JettyGuy

UNSCRUPULOUS BOATERS USE CAT TO LURE DOLPHINS? YOU DECIDE!

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Hey fellas,this is enough to sicken even the most grizzled of anglers. We must without fail band together to stop this!

Please just first read the article for sufficient insight and then if your stomach can handle it, look at this SINISTER, GUT-WRENTCHING video.

I know that we can defeat this if we work together. Article taken from the WATERTOWN PATCH, this morning APril 1st.

Waterville,Maryland,April 1st,2013

Early this morning,police using the town's only motorized skiff, arrested a family on the Mashugana tributaryhere in Watertown.

Cops accused the family of luring three Dolphins to their untimely demises. The video at first glance seems to depict a loving family

and their beautiful cat,named "THUNDER" luring dolphins very close to their boat. Detective Miles Togo,of the Watertown marine police, however, is skeptical that what appears to be a serene

interaction between cat, family and the three loving dolphins is,"Nothing more than a ruthless coverup!"…alleging that the tape has been edited to omit the savage

clubbing of the adorable dolphins,whose meat is then sold to fast food chains for use as fillers in hamburger and fish fillets sold to an unsuspecting public!

Mayor, Imma Schnook, vowed to do whatever is necessary to get to the bottom of this terrible tragedy, which in her own words" Is bound to severely affect Waterville's tourism, this spring!"

Further vowing to throw all of the town's resources against DOLPHIN GATE, police Commissioner Fabio Strunzo has announced that the cat, "Thunder' is being held for questioning and

will not be released, pending further investigation. The use of water boarding has not been ruled out.

Those with any additional information about the unlawful luring of marine mammals using cats, are urged to call this hotline.. 1-800-April fools!

Hey fellas,this is enough to sicken even the most grizzled of anglers. We must without fail band together to stop this!

Please just first read the article for sufficient insight and then if your stomach can handle it, look at this SINISTER, GUT-WRENTCHING video.

I know that we can defeat this if we work together. Article taken from the WATERTOWN PATCH, this morning APril 1st.

Waterville,Maryland,April 1st,2013

Early this morning,police using the town's only motorized skiff, arrested a family on the Mashugana tributary here in Watertown.

Cops accused the family of luring three Dolphins to their untimely demises. The video at first glance seems to depict a loving family

and their beautiful cat,named "Arthur" luring dolphins very close to their boat. Detective Miles Togo,of the Watertown marine police, however, is skeptical that what appears to be a serene

interaction between cat, family and the three loving dolphins is,"Nothing more than a ruthless coverup!"…alleging that the tape has been edited to omit the savage

clubbing of the adorable dolphins,whose meat is then sold to fast food chains for use as fillers in hamburger and fish fillets sold to an unsuspecting public!

Mayor, Imma Schnook, vowed to do whatever is necessary to get to the bottom of this terrible tragedy, which in her own words" Is bound to severely affect Waterville's tourism, this spring!"

Further vowing to throw all of the town's resources against DOLPHIN GATE, police Commissioner Fabio Strunzo has announced that the cat,"ARTHUR" is being held for questioning and

will not be released, pending further investigation. The use of water boarding has not been ruled out.

Those with any additional information about the unlawful luring of marine mammals using cats, are urged to call this hotline.. 1-800-April fools!

I kept waiting for the dolphin to swallow the cat's head....never happened.

As a result, No Cat Dinner, it's another

Boring Video !

Come on kid, I know that the dolphins didn't mean to let you down...surely they didn't do it on PORPOISE...get it(PORPOISE instead of PURPOSE?).. ah forget about it..no more

April fools threads for you!! :D:D

I said to my wife early this morning: Honey, I made breakfast today; she looked at me and said: Last time you "said" that, was last April Fools Day.

You need to be more original, or work on your long term memory issues. !! :shock:

commisioner Strunzo.........priceless we used to have an award at work called the "Strunz"

Thanks Irish,I figured that would go over everyone's heads.....maybe we should call you ITALIAN STRIPES.:D