Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IronMike

Still In It To KICK It!

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Help make a FOOL out of cancer by helping me build a nice surf bag of goodies... please consider donating...well... anything! This is my 10th year running this event and I'm always blown away by SOL'ers participation and generosity. Yes, I have a late start this year, but that doesn't mean I can't still hit my goal - so please help in any way you can. 100% of the proceeds from your cash or in-kind donation goes towards funding cancer research and care at Dana Farber (where chemo was invented and where research continues on finding treatments and cures that have minimal short and long term side effects).

Some day hearing "Cure for all cancers found!" won't just be an April Fools Joke.

http://www.pmc.org/MM0249

Great guys, really appreciate this like you don't know!!!

Irish - YES! In fact, I started doing this in 2004 as a Fly thing so you'd be bringing me back to my roots!

Please keep the plugs coming! Yes, I'm still here and IN IT and working hard to get a nice "surf bag" of goodies for raffle!

I expect to do the raffle during June with winner picked on the weekend after the 4th of July! First we will celebrate the independence of our country :D and then our freedom from cancer! :mad:

Was looking through the colection last night. A shame the amount of "stuff" I have collected that is just taking up space and should be put to good use. Please PM address. Thanks

Tom

THANK YOU! Pm's sent! Thank you so much for the plug donation, a nice collection building here which I will post pictures of soon!

Also, if anyone has, or has access to, a new, or like-new, condition ZeeBaaS, Van Staal or Penn of significant value, then I'd like the opportunity to purchase the reel, which will be added to this raffle's winnings!

I would be glad to make a donation.  I've lost some close friends, family and relatives from cancer, so please pm me your address and I will send it out.  You will definitely be making a difference and at the very least, good karma will come your way.