Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Highlander1

WTB- Small Room A/C

6 posts in this topic

Looking for a small room Air Conditioner, 110V, around 5-6000 BTU. College aged son rented a place without A/C, I know whats coming.....................................Uh, Dad I need A/C. NJ preferred!!!

I have a 5000 btu made by by fridgidaire. I bought it in 2008 for $145. It was used in 2008 and 2009 for about 6 hours per day in the summer. I bought a house with central air in 2010, and it went into the garage. But I used it last summer to keep the bedroom cool for my then pregnant wife. Now its sitting in the garage again. It has adjustable skirts on each side to compensate for the window width, and also has a remote control. Its also a 110v plug.

I'm located in Bayville, about 1/2 mile from The Shady Rest. I'll let it go for $50.

This would need to be picked up...........

I have a Sharp 5000 btu with exactly one months use on it, after buying it the city outlawed them for apt's that face fire escapes(pia) $90

Sheepshead bay

been sitting in a closet since

PM if interested

I've got a working unit- 6000btu or so - clean condition, blows cold- free for you, you'd have to pick up in North Jersey, 07006. I can take a picture of it if you're interested, and are willing to drive up to pick it up.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0