Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chubby-Chaser

You want great customer service?

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

If anyone is looking for a place to get a tune up, repair or a new bike you got to check out Canal Cruisers in Buzzards Bay. Gregg is a cool guy and has always taken the time to talk about our passion to understand what products he should have on hand and how to take care of our custom bikes. Saturday when I dropped off my bike he greeted me at my truck and asked me what I needed done. I thought nothing of it because it was a nice day, but when I entered the shop and saw all the bikes he was working on I realized he took 10 minutes out of a very busy day to personally greet a customer. Two years ago my chain snapped and that was the only time Gregg saw my bike, but Saturday he identified the bike immediately and knew by looking at the chain that I hadn't replaced it since his on the fly repair (which cost me $5). Great guy with unbelievable customer service, check out the shop its on the right just before Red Top. Just look for the bikes outside, you cant miss it.

thats awesome customer service ,,, why wouldnt he remember the bike with all the fish scales all over it!:D

:D

I agree with Steve, excellent service, Glad to see so many canal rigs in there supporting the local business. My bike rides like it is brand new.

Almost every bike being worked on is a fishing bike

My bike is done, and she needed a LOT of work. Looking forward to heading down there this weekend and maybe take her for a ride/casting session. Great customer service, great prices, and an unbelievably nice guy.

Greg is awesome.   icon14.gifI blew out the rear wheel bearings hauling too many big fish last year (or maybe it was the 40# jig bag  biggrin.gif). I was resigned to hoofing it the last 4 days of my trip. Took it in to Greg's shop and he looked through his parts and decided he didn't have the bearing on hand. Starting bringing wheels out from the back and taking them apart to check the bearings inside. Went through 4 wheels without finding the right one. Finally said he'd sell me one of the used wheels (which was in much better shape than my original) for $25, installed it, and sent me on my way. Spent the better part of an hour helping me, and I received a part that was definitely worth more than I paid. Looked around here afterwards and similar used wheels were at least $50. The best thing was he got me back riding and saved me foot time.

I highly recommend him and will go there again whenever my bike needs anything.

Hey CC, does Buzzards rent any outfitted bikes for fishing? Or do tourists like me have to bring PVC and duct tape to rig up? Thanks :)

Talked to him yesterday and I believe he said he will have fishing bikes available for rent.

Talked to him yesterday and I believe he said he will have fishing bikes available for rent.

Thanks buddy that is really good news. I'll reach out to them for more info on rates.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fondew View Post

I hope he charges those spandex bikers a pretty penny, because he fixes canal bikes for practically nothing.

Maybe DJ can answer that question?

I've been on the hunt for a step thru bike, but being 6'4" it's hard to find one that fits my frame. Gregg said he's been looking for one for me, super nice guy, glad to see everyone give him the business.