Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
barrell

New Hobie accesories

39 posts in this topic

I just received a company email about. a couple of interesting new Hobie accessories. Finaly a true beach cart with the large Roleez wheels. An interesting battery holder that hangs inside the 10 inch hatch rim. Turbo fins in bright red and black. A paddle clip that threads into one of the many threaded spots on the kayak. A kit of two thru hull wiring fittings at a great price.

Quote:

Originally Posted by barrell View Post

All of them.

You talking about those twist and seal hatches right? Neither my outback or revo have 10", they're 8" on mine. 

I'd definitely be interested in the battery holder as long as they fit my hatch. 

The new parts catalog is supposed to be out this week. Maybe they aren't posting till then. They call it a 10 inch hatch. I guess they measure the outside. Either way it should fit in all round hatches. The Turbo fins in red and black look bad ass!!!

Well, at least they are paying attention (I guess!?). It's funny though. I lost a couple steering handles on my Outback. Hobie swore they never had another report of the screw backing out. I had Revo owner ask me if I ever had the problem on Saturday. He said his is constantly coming loose. Maybe I'm not crazy.;)

Features

MirageDrive

Twist and Stow Rudder

Adjustable High Back Padded Seat w/ Inflatable Lumbar Support

Two-Piece Paddle w/ On-Hull Storage

Large Covered Bow Hatch

Four Molded-In Rod Holders

Sail Mount

Rear Cargo Area w/ Bungee® Tie Downs

Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches w/ Gear Bucket

Mesh-Covered Stowage Pocket

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy B View Post

Well, at least they are paying attention (I guess!?). It's funny though. I lost a couple steering handles on my Outback. Hobie swore they never had another report of the screw backing out. 

That happend to me last year, but I didn't lose the steering handle.