More Lots - Great prices!

Scratch59

Shipping is $5 no matter how many you buy.

Gibbs bottle and custom painted MS knock off. $20

<br />

RM Smith 2 oz swimmers - $25 SOLD

<br />

Bomber 17's and large crystal minnows. Black and yellow bombers have been carried and thrown but never tangled with a fish. All hardware is VMC 4x in great condition. $35

<br />

RM Giants - NIP just picked up here... impulse buy. $48

<br />

MS is 3.75 oz and 228mm. The crystal minnows are the largest size.

Thanks! are the crystal minnows sinking or floating?

will you consider putting the MS into the crystal minnow lot? if yes, how much for those shipped? thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by zmkm View Post

Thanks! are the crystal minnows sinking or floating?

will you consider putting the MS into the crystal minnow lot? if yes, how much for those shipped? thank you!

Crystal minnows are floating. Could be loaded to sink though. I could do the MS in with the Minnows/Bomber lot. $11 for the MS

Revised offer: $23. shipped PP for the two Lg. Crystal Minnows only...

Or $28. PP including the Black Bomber! :)

Rogue you make it $30 to cover PayPal fees and you have a deal for the minnows and black bomber.

Otherwise it goes to Eric for asking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RogueWave View Post

Appreciate the courtesy Scratch icon14.gif -- but I feel this Lot is Erics (if he still wants it). First to offer full asking price, should get it...

If Eric declines, then yes I'd do the $30. PP for the three I want... HappyWave.gif

Just to clarify, I can't sell it to anyone AFTER the first person to offer full asking price: those are the rules. Everyone who showed interest before is still entitled to a shot. So the offer still stands if you want it. No rules broken.