Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dotrat

WTB Travel rod inshore or surf

15 posts in this topic

Okuma SST 7'6" 3piece, Hard Corduroy case, MH 3/8-1 1/2oz, $85shipped

Tsunami Trophy 9'3" new but no tags, 3piece, custom cardboard/Corduroy case, 1/2-2oz $85shipped

TRL 8'6" 4piece, used once, 2 tips, hard TFO Corduroy case, rated up to 3oz $85shipped

Albright Tackle 8' 4 piece, new, hard Corduroy case, rated up to 2oz $100shipped

That what I have spinning wise. Prices are pretty firm since s/h is gonna be $15-20.

raider anyway i can see pics of the TFO rod and the albright? Im very interested!

Remember this is NOT a TFO rod only a TFO case, the rod is by TRL. The case was for the 9' rod since they were out of the 8'6" model and I didn't want to wait. Basically, brand new rod--shrinkwrap plastic still on the rear and fore grips. Albright Tackle rod is brand new never used. TFO case measures 31.5" and Albright case measures 29.5". Discount of $10 if you buy both.

Can you do 90 shipped for the albright?

No, best i can do is $95 that's shipped w/ FEDEX Ground. Final offer otherwise whole offer is withdrawn and I move on to other potential buyers.

Raider-If Dotrat is not interested in the Okuma I am as it fits my need for a travel rod. I don't want to Hijack but I will chime in when you have squared away with him.

Post your WTB thread and I'll respond since he seems to not be interested in it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0