Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kdnguyen2

WTS Gold VS150L

12 posts in this topic

Left-handed model with power knob.  Just serviced from Tulsa.    Spool lip is clean.  $450 shipped, insured.  Paypal/MO.    In the bottom photo, you can see I filled in a deeper scratch with some cement putty.  The rest of the reel has minor dings on the body but nothing serious.  The handle arm is non-OEM.  Serial # is the 11XXX range.  Original box included in the sell.  

<br />

<br />

<br />

No Lefties? One price cut at $435, shipped/insured.  Price is firm.  Paypal/MO.  The power knob on this is sweet.  Only reason I'm selling is cause I just got a torque which i'm using on my 9ft'er and it's out of the rotation.  VS replaced the side plate and most of the internal parts cause I locked the reel trying to self-service it.  Has all brand new lube and ready to be fished hard.  Again, the spool lip is clean.  

I could do 1 or 2 plugs + cash.  Interested in BM's (darters, dannies, etc), AH (darters), GRS, cyclones, etc.  Thanks,

Oh where is that darter, Timmah???? :D

not bad at all.  the picture makes it looks worse than it is.  I will take a different angle of the stem when I get back tonight.  There is no hole in the stem and you don't have to worry about the stem breaking on a 30lbbiggrin.gif

i am the lefty reel man.  I doubt there has ever been anyone who has bought and sold more left handed reels on SOL than myself.  I am the junkie of left-handed reels.  

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0