Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Killian

Chunking Rod dilema?

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

I hav a few ticas 9' med and heavy action different usage for each. Mine r the tc2 blk models never had a issue with them, heard guides r crap but i personally had any issues. Then again i dont abuse my equipment either cast and retrieve, hav dropped them in past. Great rod , good price IMO what ever thats worth. Heard dolpin rods r better havnt used or seen good luck

I loved my ticas, had the 12ft version of that same rod youre looking at for chunking and big plugs, was a killer rod, my old pastry chef has it now, it must be 7 or 8 years old, still going strong for the $$$ its a great rod.

Good friend of mine uses the tica's with bait runners and has not had any issues for 10+ years now ! The dolphin is real nice as well but pricey ! Good Luck

Mike

Don't see the tsunami in there catalog & the tica's they sell are 10',-10'6 & 12. Don't see an 11'.

BPS sells the tsunami . At least they did last time I was in the shop.

My bad those were spinning models the casting model listed is a 10'-2-8 oz

My buddies have the Tsunamis. They are nice rods. I'm looking for the 3-8oz. I checked cabela's on line. The 11'ers not there. With luck they may have it at the store.