Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
barrell

A.C. Sportsman Show

31 posts in this topic

Umm... Did you say the 17th (Sunday) through the 19th (Tuesday)? I was planning on coming saturday but I guess that's out, eh? Can you confirm the dates you posted as I have no other reference to check?

Thanks,

Chris

[This message has been edited by Porter (edited 02-11-2002).]

Chief

The show is at the new convention center in AC. If barrel sets up like last year you won't be able to miss him. He was the only one with kayaks in the building. I'll be there Saturday, and I'm bringing Porter with me. Hope to meet some of you guys there.

[This message has been edited by Mullet Miller (edited 02-13-2002).]

Surfnhorns, you can't miss it from the Expressway, the signage is real good and easy to follow. Just stay to the left.

hatman, unfortunately I'm related to him by marriagebiggrin.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif (he married into the family)

See ya Saturday, I'll be there with my dad.

[This message has been edited by Mullet Miller (edited 02-13-2002).]

If a few of you guys are coming to town maybe a couple cocktails at the tun tavern across the street from the show? Also, on your way in as you go over the last bridge into the city on the Xpressway, you'll see the train bridge on your left. Caught some NICE bass between the two bridges. It's deep in there. Let me know what time you guys are heading over. I'm close so I can Adjust my schedule.

hatman, unfortunately I'm related to him by marriagebiggrin.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif (he married into the family)

I knew this but was sparing you the embarassment of announcing it on the net. wink.gif

eelball, a couple of cocktails you say? I think we'd be up for that. icon14.gif

------------------

usa_4.gifbottomcar.gif