Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
staktup

Star Stellar Lite 8' one piece spin surf, and 9' two-piece conventional rod

15 posts in this topic

I have a mint STAR SG80IS STELLAR LITE SURF 8'0" 8-20 lb line, 1/2_3oz. = $75 local exchange; $15 to ship CONUSA = $90 to your door..

Another mint Star CG901S STELLAR LITE SURF9'0' 10-25 lb line, 1-4 oz. = $80 local exchange; $12 s&h CONUSA = $92 to your door

Both rods= $175

Raybliu, the spinner's still here for ya!

I can sweeten the pot and add a nice abu 5500c3 with near new power pro spooled with 20' pp; 1000

I still like to take the 8' for $70 as you offered last year. I can either meet you here in Queens some where when you on your way to the South shore or meet you at City Island.

Or ship for $80 to Queens. Please let me know. Thanks.

Made in Sweden, drags feel like carbontex, and the pp is actually not new bit in great shape ~200 yds+. I am nit heading to Qns anytime soon, so $135 shipped as a combo. pics coming

If you are available during the weekdays I can bring the combo easily. I will pm you my cell to work out a time and place. Otherwise, weeknights after 8 pm would work too, maybe meet in White Plains or Tarrytown.

White plains would be great, I work in Greenwich and dont get out till about 9:30 I am a chef long days. I work Wednesday to sunday of in the afternoon from 2:30 to 4. So could meet then also. What are you looking for and i am correct in that the reel matches to that rod, looking for my first conventional surf set up. Thanks.

Damn, i wrote a lengthy response and accidentally deleted it. I'm confused by your schedule- are you free Wed thru Sun between 2:30-4 and then work until 9:30pm?$ $125 if we can meet up in Westchester. $135 if you want it personally delivered to your restaurant in Greenwich. I used it to throw plugs and jigs between 1-2.5 oz, and threw 2 oz plus bloodworms with this set up. It could be good for smallish eels and drifting bunker chunks w/o weight or maybe 1-2 oz at most, but I did not try the latter 2 techniques with this rod. Please just call me tomorrow or later this week so we can see if this is something you want and a time and place to meet. Thanks!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0