Lure kits

Rate this topic

Pmarggraf17

Hello I was wondering where I can buy lure making kits I have used the search function and found (we don't promote or discuss them here) cape cod tackle and salty bugger. Both nj

tackle and cape cod are sold out and *********** has that annoying fet tax and is more expensive. Is there any other places to buy some nice kits?headscratch.gif

Give a man a fish he will eat for a day... teach a man to fish he will eat for life:)

those 3 make the best kits around, (we don't promote or discuss them here) hasnt had kits in a few years, Mike at cape cod makes some before the season starts usually, sb has the widest range of kits and the stuff is nice, but the shipping is crazy steep too, but its one of the best ways to start building.

stamina or lure parts i think have kits too, but they are not thru drilled. might be worth a look.

I thought I would pick one up I have made a couple of lures but my problem is turning the actual plug. I'm preety good at everything else except turning. So I though a kit would do it. Mabye it's my chisel....

Give a man a fish he will eat for a day... teach a man to fish he will eat for life:)