Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angler #1

The Big Move

Rate this topic

64 posts in this topic

Yesterday marked the day when Bourne Scenic park reopened for the year and now the official part of the year is now beginning .

Berny and Joe G got all settled in to there trailer sites and are busy preparing for another long summer here on Cape Cod.

Lets us hope the fish will cooperate with them both this year :D

Berny and Joe G got all settled in to there trailer sites and are busy preparing for another long summer here on Cape Cod.

:D

And also a loooonnngg summer for local year-round residents as well. :stick:

This will be my first summer local .. not at BSP but 3 miles from the west end .. My fishing buds 1st year resident of BSP ... Looking forward to a great year .

Enjoy Eddie you earned it. Made my first trip down to Osterville today. Still lots to do because I fished too much last year.

Someday I hope to be able to either give up or greatly reduce this 4 letter word . . .  work.

Until then, 4 weeks at Scusset will have to suffice.

I,m Just Looking forward to my 3 Days early June, 3 Days in Oct. Tenting @ BSP,& fishing the Ditch For the Season. I,ll Bike down around the lower sites looking for you guys:p

Eagles, just sent my deposit for down the road from you. June 1/15 and Sept 7/21. PM me and let me know when you will be in residence and available for consultation.

Regards

Puck

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob_G View Post

And also a loooonnngg summer for local year-round residents as well. pokeyguy.gif

And here a reason why. . . . .

Only another 54 days, and 19 hours to go before the first train leaves for the Cape. . . .

The trains will be bringing in the city boys to fish the canal . it should get a little crowded as the word spreads around the Buzzards bay Train Station this year.. We understand that provisions will be made to transport bikes . It should make for some interesting storys

Morning Gentlemen, Happy Easter! I'll see ya all down there. Right now I have more or less 28 May - 15 Jun off. OH YA. I won't be there the whole time but I could show up at anytime. Hoping for a great season. Scott

Yesterday marked the day when Bourne Scenic park reopened for the year and now the official part of the year is now beginning .

Yes siree Angler..... Majors RV hauled me in midday on Friday.....no problem with the trailer after hooking up the lines, every thing function as it should.....Thursday night was spent at the Trowbridge Tavern quaffing a few Stoli's with a local luminary. ;) .......on Friday, Winston's master drove by the hooch to say hello.....and later, renewed friendships with Walter, Val, and Laurie at Cumbies......on Saturday, had breakfeast with Angler and his sainted wife Judy at Leo's.

And also a loooonnngg summer for local year-round residents as well. :stick:

:dismay:

This will be my first summer local .. not at BSP but 3 miles from the west end .. My fishing buds 1st year resident of BSP ... Looking forward to a great year .

Hope to see you at that special place of yours this year, Tagger. :th:

.. .. Hoping for a great season. Scott

Those special rocks of yours haven't failed you yet, Scott. :D

And here a reason why. . . . .

Only another 54 days, and 19 hours to go before the first train leaves for the Cape. . . .

I guess now that we'll be having train loads of city slickers arriving in B-bay daily, we'll probably have an influx of hucksters and snake oil salesmen looking to sell them stuff, and seperate them from their $$$ as soon as they walk off the train.

I saw Rita hanging out in front of DD's this AM. I would imagine she's already staked out her claim on a prime spot.

Happy Easter everyone cant wait to try and get back on them rocks got me a new 1287 to brake in with the new striper express starting up Booz Bay will have more hooligans the it can take that will keep the po--po busy

hope this year will be a bumper crop of stripers see you on the rocks

I guess now that we'll be having train loads of city slickers arriving in B-bay daily,.....

Build it and they will come.

Be careful what you wish for, Boozads Bhey. :D

There will be a bumper crop of car break-in's and a spike in drug/other related crime. Of course the majority of visitors won't be a problem but who knows what's to come. It would be a shame to see this thing become the "scumbag express", and add to the problems the area's already got. I'll tell you what, If I lived off of academy drive I'd be less than thrilled about this "great opportunity for folks to visit the area". My 2 cents...hope I'm wrong.