Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flytyingguy1

Birthday Give - Away winners!

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

First let me wish all a Happy Easter & God Bless you all.

In my original post I stated if we can get to 3 pages I'd pick 2 winners. But with the overwhelming response & good wishings I have decided to give 4 sets .

Here are the pics. Not like the ones I posted but took my time & tied all this week. The reason I choice these are that they are proven catchers!

All I ask is anyone who catches a fish on one of my flies,teasers post a picture. ( if you don't catch a fish shame on you! Lol )

Again thank you all

Winning picks are

612 fisherman

Master Debaiter

Fish NH

Tagman

Please send me your addy via PM & I will get them out to you in the coming week.

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/content/type/61/id/1561353/width/1000/height/1000]

Congrats to the winners ...tip my cap to you Ron your a true gent .. Happy Easter to you and the family .. And to all my comrades at SOL ... My it be a blessed day :)

Class act, Flytying Guy, class act. Congratulations to the winners. May you catch large on these flies and, in accordance with the rules, post a pciture of said catch.

WOW this is a Easter to to remember .... Yesterday my son is baptized and today I'm a winner. This will be my first year fly fishing so the timing is perfect. Truly gratefull thanks Ron and God Bless

Congrats to the winners. Really nice flies 

This true good sport. Disqualified out of this contest (see post below mine in the entry thread) and yet congratulates the winner. Good man.