Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bunnymoney

WTB- Abu Garcia 6500CS Sports Mag

15 posts in this topic

I have one that is not in excellent shape. Probably a 7 out of 10 cosmetically but 10 out of 10 mechanically. I would do it for $85 shipped. I can post pics Sunday if interested. Great for fishing but not for collecting.

I had a nice home brew one a few months ago that I tried to sell here. No one wanted it so I re-converted it last month to a much tamer 5500C3CS Mag.

www.stripersonline.com/t/873438/wts-a-modified-abu-5500c3-and-a-modified-abu-5500cl3

Don't know if your still looking for one. I have this one if your interested. Has a pretty decent amount of use but 100% mechanical and i'd say 7.5-8 out of 10 cosmetically. Would be willing to trade also for 7000 any condition as long as mechanically sound or Daiwa slosh 20 or 30 or similar sized reel. I have too many 6500's that are sitting around not getting use.1000

Don't know if your still looking for one. I have this one if your interested. Has a pretty decent amount of use but 100% mechanical and i'd say 7.5-8 out of 10 cosmetically. Would be willing to trade also for 7000 any condition as long as mechanically sound or Daiwa slosh 20 or 30 or similar sized reel. I have too many 6500's that are sitting around not getting use.1000

:wave:

Hi Ted,

That looks pretty good. I'm very interested, however I don't have anything to trade that you're looking for. How about you quoting me a PayPal shipped price? Let's see if we can work this out.

Lew :)

i have a 10 out of 10 silver cs mag but want 130.00 for it ,,,

:wave:

Hi sl,

I'm really only interested in 6500CS Sports Mags. (blue)

Thanks anyway,

Lew :)

:wave: Hi Ted!

Haven't heard back from you, so, let me make you an offer:

$100 PayPal shipped and you keep the power handle . (I would change it out anyway)

OR: $110 PayPal shipped complete.

I'll cover the PayPal fees either way.

Sent you a PM to alert you. :)

Lew ;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0