Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rudy

mounting tv/dvd player

9 posts in this topic

The mount would depend on if you have surround sound or not.Also you would have to find a spot for the subwoofer.

Another question would be how many batteries would it take to run a 300 watt sound system ?

biggrin.gif Look what I started cwm24.gif

Are we all that bored

Come on spring smile.gif

joev

I suggest that you get a bigger yak. A FnD is rated for 600#s and will handle both the weight and has the room to mount it along with surround sound.

Wow, you guys are ahead of me on this... I'm still dealing with CD's and MP3's. My VMPS Original subwoofers are 90 pounds with a 12" active speaker and 15" passive radiator. The size is more like an end table. I figure, that can go directly behind me (hope I don't get a concussion at some point), but to get the full stereo effect, I'll need to get outriggers. Anyone know where to get some? As for power, I intend to fish on the Manhasset side of the bay and I can tap some power with a long extension from those rich guys. Did I miss anything?

you'll need a galley to prepare some munchies while you're enjoying that sweet entertainment system ... or that the very least, a fridge and a microwave. biggrin.gif

I've decided to scrap the monitor that comes with the fish finder and install a big screen TV on the bow.

I can route the wiring directly to the TV so I can watch the Dicovery Ch. when things are slow, or I'm paddling to another unproductive spot!

Reception/GPS will be provided by the 6ft satellite dish through hulled directly behind me.

Mounted on a swivel base, the dish can also provide much needed propulsion when the wind is up.

Just a thought!