Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iphish

F/S golf clubs, woods and fwy woods Taylormade and Titleist

2 posts in this topic

For sale, turning this over to buy more equipement for the up coming season.

All 3 are right handed and used

all 3 are stiff flex

all 3 feature a premium shaft upgrade

all prices include shipping to lower 48

all include head covers and wrench

1) Taylormade R11 with head cover and wrench. 9 degree that can be adjusted down to 8 degrees and up to a 10.5 . This club has a TP shaft, Motore f1 65 grams, this shaft was a $75 upgrade, for faster tempo swing

speeds 0f 105 MPH or higher, very stable down low to keep a straighter ball flight, the ball will have less of tendcy to bail out to the right (fade to slice) The grip is in very good condition and is "mid size"

No idiot marks, some wear on the sole, some discoloration on the crown, a couple of nicks here and there. No damage to the shaft, The driver features adjustable loft and can also be asdjusted for hook, draw, nuetral,

fade and slice-Currently its set up for hook- as a result my drive has a straight to draw ball flight. Overall Condition is 8 out of 10

Take me away for $135 ( which what I am being offered for trade at the local golf shop, they in turn will mark it up to 225-250.00)

2) Titleist 910d2 and 910F Driver and Fairway wood. Last years model with a premium shaft. the driver condition is 9-9.5out of 10, the fairway wood due to some sole cosmetic wear is an 8-8.5 out of 10.

The driver retailed for 399 last year, the fairway wood retailed for 269 with this shaft. Driver 9.5 loft, Fairway wood is 15 degrees, which is pretty standard. Both are stiff flex.

Driver = $165, Fairway wood = $115.00........Buy both for $260.

PP accepted or USPS MO, Thanks for looking

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0